Code of Ethics
All members of the Ohio Association of Polygraph Examiners shall:
- Support the purposes and objectives of the Ohio Association of Polygraph Examiners.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional, moral and ethical conduct by assuming responsibility for conduct and behavior designed to serve the cause of truth and justice.
- Respect the dignity of all persons and be just, fair and impartial with each individual in discharging professional duties and objectives.
- Hold themselves apart from influence intended to benefit their political, personal or financial well-being while exercising their professional responsibilities.
- Abide by all provisions of the Ohio Association of Polygraph Examiners constitution, by-laws, and standards and principles of practice.